Sunday, August 15, 2010

Everybody Wants to be a Cat!; SegmentationFault Does the Stroll

Everybody Wants to be a Cat!

Violet played two whole hours of songs about CATS last night here at -The Vault-. It seems these songwriters very often compare women to pussycats... hm... I'm not sure I understand. *guileless stare*

I have to say MY favorite song of the night was "What's New Pussycat" by Tom Jones. Delicious's M key seemed to get stuck while she had happy daydreams of "The Voice", and if Tom had been there, I'd've thrown my bra at him. All in a night's work!

Following are some of the lovely Neko styles sported by our wonderful patrons, -The Vault- family!

DJ Violet Ormenthal, the Queen Kitty

Dita... girl, you are a heartbreaker!

The Shuper Shexy Liz

I Tawt I Taw a Puttytat... I did! It's Perri! And that wiley RECoyote is giving her the eye -- watch out kittycat!

Brei's dress makes me think naughty thoughts... Cheers to Bjorn!

The Very Lovely Veronika!

YoYo wins a prize for bringing a new person, his gorgeous friend Ama!

Q surveys his own personal Watership Down (did he miss the memo or what!?)

Many of you may know that I spend a lot of time in -The Vault- cammed up on the roof to combat lag. I'd rather be able to TALK to you than see you dance in herky-jerky strobelight fashion, which is how you look to me if there are more than, oh, three or so people here. My computer fights a valiant battle, but as its commander I must help it out as I can. So yes, I have become intimately familiar with the roof of -The Vault- over the last year. My very sweet granny, Dame Edith Ogleby, entertained me during the Neko event last night by dancing on the roof! *hugs Edith*

SegmentationFault Does the Stroll

Tonight at 8, Seg blows the dust off some dowop sh'bop for your "Come on baby, let's do the" twisting pleasure. Join us here in Old Hollywood for a walk down memory lane... destination: the 1950s!

No comments:

Post a Comment